DRDO Recruitment 2020: Here’s how you can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associates (RA) vacancies.
DRDO Recruitment 2020: Government of India, Ministry of (Defense Research and Development Organization) Solidstate Physics Laboratory, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi has welcomed applications from splendid and youthful talents for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associates (RA) vacancies.
Point by point terms and conditions and application structure can be acquired by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRDO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
- Research Associate: 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship – 5 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship-5 Posts
Step by step instructions to apply for DRDO-SSPL Recruitment 2020:
Appropriately filled applications must reach to above email address inside 15 days from the date of distribution of this advertisement in Employment News. One RA and hardly any JRF applicant can be posted at SMRC, GAETEC, Hyderabad.
- Research Associate: PhD or comparable degree in Physics/Electronics/Material Science.
- Desirable capability: Research involvement with the field of semiconductor materials and devices, creation and characterisation
- Junior Research Fellowship – Physics/Electronics/Material Science (DRDO will give fellowship): MSc in Physics/Electronics with first division with NET.
DRDO-SSPL Recruitment 2020: Stipend
- JRF: 31,000 plus 24 per cent HRA admissible according to winning rules.
- RA: 54,000 plus 24 per cent HRA admissible according to winning rules.
This Fellowship is simply on a transitory basis. The proposal of Fellowship does not give any ideal for absorption in DRDO. The number of fellowships, as demonstrated above, may differ contingent upon Laboratory requirements.