5-Day Nationwide Weather Forecast
A box is over Southern India, and a cyclonic flow is about 500km south of the Cape Comorin on Monday. The cyclonic flow could continuously move toward the west in this period. Northeasterly breezes from the Bay of Bengal and southerly wind from the cyclonic course merge and lead to precariousness over Southern India for the following 2 or 3 days.
Dispersed to genuinely far and wide downpour and rainstorms are likely over Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala in this period. Weighty precipitation is average over secluded spots of Tamil Nadu from Monday to Thursday. A 24 hours precipitation of 100 mm to 150 mm is conceivable over Tamil Nadu on Monday. Hefty rainfall is likely over secluded spots of Andhra Pradesh on Monday. Hefty rainfall is conceivable over disengaged areas of Kerala on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The Western Disturbance is over Afghanistan and the abutting zone on Monday. It brings segregated downpour/day off tempest over Western Himalayan Region and bare zones in Northern India and connecting territories on Monday.
The dry climate is likely over different zones in this figure period.
Most extreme temperatures are more relaxed than typical over northwest India in this period. Different zones are hotter or marginally hotter than usual.
Least temperatures are close to ordinary or marginally cooler than average over northwest India. Different regions are hotter than typical in this period.
Air characteristics are low or poor over Northern India, Central India, Eastern and Western India.
2-Day Regional Forecast
- Weighty precipitation is likely over secluded spots of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
- The genuinely boundless downpour and rainstorms are anticipated over Tamil Nadu and Lakshadweep.
- Dispersed downpour and rainstorms are regular over Andhra Pradesh and Kerala.
- Detached downpour/snow is conceivable over Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Segregated downpour is regular over Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Karnataka and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands.
- The dry climate is likely in different spots.
- Air characteristics are poor or extremely poor over Northern India, Central India, Eastern and Western India.
- Weighty precipitation is likely over disconnected spots of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- The genuinely broad downpour and tempests are anticipated over Tamil Nadu, inside Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep.
- Dispersed downpour and tempests are regular over Andhra Pradesh, beach front Karnataka and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands.
- Secluded downpour/snow is conceivable over Arunachal Pradesh.
- Secluded downpour is anticipated over Assam, Meghalaya, beachfront Maharashtra and Goa.
- A dry climate is likely in different spots.
- Air characteristics are low or poor over Northern India, Central India, Eastern and Western India.