The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Saturday broadened the application cutoff time for SSC consolidated higher auxiliary level (CHSL) test 2020 till December 26. The commission likewise broadened the delivering date of warning for Combined Graduate Level Examination till December 29, 2020.
“The closing date for acceptance of online applications concerning Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2020 has been stretched out up to 26.12.2020,” peruses the official notification.
Intrigued and qualified candidates can apply online at SSC.nic.in.
“Notice of Combined Graduate Level Examination-2020, which was registered to be distributed on 21.12.2020, will currently be distributed on 29.12.2020,” further peruses the notification.
The enrollment drive is being directed to fill 4726 opportunities, out of which, 158 openings are for LDC/JSA/JPA, 3181 for PA/SA and seven for DEO posts.
SSC CHSL 2020: Important dates
- Last date and time for making on the web expense payment: December 28 (23:30)
- Last date and time for the age of disconnected Challan: December 30 (23:30)
- Last date for instalment through Challan (during working long stretches of Bank): January 1, 2021.
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): April 12 to 27
- For LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (aside from DEOs in C&AG): Candidates probably finished class twelfth or equal assessment from a perceived Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Candidates more likely than not passed class twelfth in Science stream including Mathematics practically a subject from a recognised Board or same.