Mahashivratri 2021: Mahashivratri is perhaps the most significant among the 12 Shivratri in a year. Maha Shivratri is praised with incredible intensity and excitement. Master Shiva has numerous names. Some call him Mahadev, Shankar others call him Bhole Nath, Shivay, baba, etc. Rudra is one of the mainstream names of Lord Shiva.
The word Rudra is referenced in the Vedas. It is accepted to be centred around the unnerving, forceful and dangerous side of Lord Shiva’s idea. Rudra Tandav dance is an illustration of Lord Shiva’s savage side of his tendency. There are numerous accounts on why Shiva is called Rudra. On Mahashivratri, Rudra Abhishek is one of the meaningful ceremonies to perform. Aficionados should perform Rudra Abhishek in the right way and with unadulterated commitment towards Lord Shiva.
What is Rudrabhishek puja?
Rudrabhishek puja is a preeminent custom. It is viewed as perhaps the most perfect custom in Hinduism. Rudrabhishek puja is performed by giving a sacrosanct shower to Lord Shiva alongside blossoms and the heavenly puja materials.
Mahashivratri 2021: What fixings are required for Rudrabhishek puja
- Incense sticks
- New milk
- rose water
- Ganga Jal
- Supari, laung, elaichi
- Bel Patra
- heavenly debris and so on
Mahashivratri 2021: How to perform Rudrabhishek
- Keep a nearby plate custom and spot the Shiva Ling on it.
- Light a lamp(Diya) with oil or ghee and spot it to one side of the Shiva Ling.
- Enliven all the puja ingredients(samagri) as referenced above in a plate and sit serenely pointing toward the East. Use asana to try not to sit on the floor straightforwardly.
- The two people should wear clean ethnic garments while performing Rudrabhishek.
- Perform Achamanya, a cleaning custom in Hinduism, while talking out loud strict serenades like Om Narayanaya Namah and so on
- Look for the endowments of Lord Ganesha, Lord Indra and your Kul Devta before starting the puja.
- Offer Bel Patra while reciting OM Namah Shivaya and offer blossoms and akshat to the light.
- Presently delicately move the Shiva Ling from the custom region to an open spot or plate and spot the Linga on a Bel Patra to begin playing out the Rudrabhishek without any problem.
- Start the Rudrabhishek by offering some water while reciting ‘Om Namah Shivaya’.
- At that point, tenderly pour Panchamrit on the Shiva Ling.
- Offer Chandan and water.
- Offer blossoms and crude milk, followed by Gangajal or water.
- Presently spotless and wipe the Shiva Ling and move it back to its unique seat on a Bel Patra.
- Offer Vastra, Janeu and apply Chandan with your correct finger.
- Light the dhoop, trailed by light or Diya and shower Bhasma, Bel Patra, Durva, blossoms while ringing the ringer.
- At that point, purify your hand and offer natural products, paan, supari, laung and elaichi, Dakshina and so on.
- Continue reciting Om Namah Shivaya during the rudrabhishek.
- You can likewise recite the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra.
- Play out the Pooja with camphor(Kapoor) at that point, do Parikrama and complete the puja by giving Lord Shiva blossoms and Naman looking for his favours.
Maha Shivratri 2021: Types of Rudrabhishek puja for various gift
The most widely recognized structure is Jalabhishek.
Dush Abhishek is accepted to give life span as a gift.
Shahad Abhishek is accepted to give a daily existence liberated from the entirety of life’s inconveniences and mishaps as a gift.
Panchamrit Abhishek is accepted to give abundance and thriving as a gift.
Ghee Abhishek is accepted to give a daily existence liberated from sickness and actual issues as a gift.
Dahi Abhishek is accepted to give a youngster to a childless couple as a gift.