Local SEO is one of the most important aspects of any business. As more and more people use their smartphones to find local businesses, you must have a mobile-friendly website with a strong Google ranking. Every local business needs a local SEO services strategy if they want to stay competitive. Right now, you can beat your competitors by focusing on a few things. Do these things well, and you will be at the top of the first page of Google for all your targeted keywords.
In this blog post, we will discuss 8 Local SEO strategies to Outrank Your Competitors in 2021.
- Add descriptive titles and messages to your business listings. This will help you rank higher in Google Maps, Yelp!, and other local search engines.
- Create a content marketing strategy that focuses on creating shareable blog posts from industry experts or those with relevant expertise within the field of your business. For example, if you are a carpet cleaner, then start posting about flooring problems and cleaning solutions for different types of floors such as wood floors, tile floors, etc…
- Implement Schema markup into your website so that when people perform searches, they will see more information about what type of company it is, the hours offered, including whether they offer nighttime service or not (if applicable), their address including directions that can be plotted on a map, and reviews that other people have written about the company.
- This is a crucial step in local SEO because it tells Google what type of business you are, which will affect how high up your page ranks when someone searches for similar businesses in their area.
- Add at least one Linkedin profile to your website so that there is another avenue for potential leads to find out more information about who you are and what services you offer through this social media site.
- Start by adding as many relevant keywords into the “title” section of each web page of your website or blog post such as SEO company – include variations like SEO company near me, best SEO company nearby etc…
- Then add the keywords to your “headline” inside the website, often written as H*resume or in an article; it would be a subtitle.
- Use third-party tools such as Google Keyword Tool and SEMrush for insights on what. People are looking for that you offer within your business category.
- Start with around 20 keywords per page but don’t worry about stuffing them all in if they aren’t relevant. Make sure the most important ones are represented and then add more over time once you’ve seen some results from these initial efforts.
- Include industry terms like SEO consultant near me, social media marketing expert etc…in your content wherever appropriate. So users have another way to find out information about what you do.
In 2021, it will be more important than ever to have a website. That is mobile friendly and optimized for local SEO. As the world moves towards digital technologies and away from traditional advertising methods, investing in your online presence can help you stay ahead of the curve. At Techmagnate, we offer comprehensive web marketing services which include custom strategy development for search engine optimization (SEO), content creation with an eye on keywords and audience engagement, conversion rate optimization (CRO) best practices like A/B testing or multivariate testing. As well as social media management strategies that keep your business relevant across platforms. To learn more about how our team can help grow your business through effective internet marketing tactics, contact us today!