Download Youtube Videos: We all know that YouTube is a great platform available on the internet for video content. You can get nearly all the videos in any of the searches.
But as we sometimes know, for many reasons, we are unable to watch our favorite content online. People usually face many network issues, such as slow internet speed, etc.
In that case, many of the users want to download that particular video, which makes them free to view their favorite video anytime without any internet connection. There are various ways to download the YouTube video; let’s check them out.
So, in this blog, we will discuss how to download YouTube videos without any software.
Best Ways To Download Youtube Video
SaveTube is a web-based service that lets you download YouTube videos without installing any software. This is simple to use, and even beginners will have no trouble using it.
Simply follow the steps below to download your favorite YouTube video.
- Go to YouTube and get the URL for your video.
- After www. add “SS” just before youtube to your link. For example, “www.ssyoutube.com”
- After pressing “Enter,” you will be sent to SaveTube.
- Choose the video’s resolution and save it to your computer.
This internet application is one of the most straightforward methods for downloading YouTube videos without using any software. You can also watch a video on YouTube before downloading it, and you can do so without any difficulties.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using YouTubeMP4 to download YouTube videos without any software.
1: To begin, obtain the YouTube video URL. Then go to YouTubeMP4 and paste the link into the given box.
2: Select “Convert” from the drop-down menu. It will now retrieve the video from the URL. After that, click the “Download” option.
Another free tool for downloading YouTube videos directly is Savefrom.net. Websites like Daily Motion, Facebook, and Vimeo are also supported.
This is one of the most useful resources you’ll find. You can simply download YouTube videos with the Savefrom.net assistant add-ons.
1st step: Simply install the plugin in your browser. Go to the official website and click the Add to Chrome button. Then, beneath your videos, you’ll notice a download button.
Step 2: Restart your browser after installing the plugin to see the Download button.
Another (easy) YouTube to MP4 converter is y2mate. Simply copy and paste the video URL into the “start” section on the homepage. One of the best features of y2mate is that it allows you to download videos in various resolutions, ranging from 144p to 1080p. You may also download simply the audio or convert and download videos into MP3 files using the tool.
Follow the steps below to download YouTube videos using Y2mate.com
- Select or go to the YouTube video you want to download.
- Copy the URL when the video starts playing.
- Go to this link – y2mate.com
- Paste the URL in the given box.
- Select the video quality format that you wish to download.
- Now hit the download button.
YouTubNow is yet another interesting internet solution to download YouTube videos without any software. You can use this tool to download videos and convert them to a soundtrack (supported file formats for conversion are MP3, M4A, and WebM).
It also allows you to watch movies and sports videos on YouTube and listen to music directly from the website’s interface. If you don’t have access to the YouTube video’s URL, try searching for the video’s name. It will immediately display all relevant results.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using YouTubNow to download videos without any software.
- Go to the YouTubNow website and paste the YouTube video URL into the input box.
Note: You may also type in the name of the YouTube video and then select “Search.” It will bring up all of the relevant YouTube results. Select the required video and continue.
- Select the file format you require from the drop-down option beside the video thumbnail, such as MP4. Finally, press the “Download” button, and the YouTube video will be downloaded to your storage in a short time.
GetVideo is the last tool we recommend if you need to download YouTube videos without using the software.
As the name implies, you may obtain your video in various formats, such as MP4, WEBM, 3GPP, and so on. This web downloader supports 480p, HD, Full HD, and Ultra HD resolutions.
You may acquire your video in a matter of minutes with the help of this tool.
- Open YouTube on your computer. Copy the URL visible in the address bar from the video clip you want to download
- Now go to the website of this online movie downloader and put the same link into the box
- Select “Download” and then “Quality” from the drop-down menu. All you have to do now is click “Download Video.”
It is a free video downloader that you can use online. Users can download videos from YouTube and other websites such as Vimeo, Facebook, and Instagram.
This internet downloader also allows you to download a video without sound.
This free website is 100% secure and trustworthy. If your focus is on downloading YouTube videos without any program, you can effortlessly get your favourite video program.
Let’s look at how to use BitDownloader to download YouTube videos.
- There is minimal to no overlap between this tool’s steps and the ones listed above. Simply go to YouTube and copy the video link as the first step
- Go to this online platform’s official website and put the link into the search box. Tap the “Download” button or press the Enter key on the keyboard
- The videos will be shown to you in various formats and quality levels. Right-click on the “Download” button to get the video and choose “Save As/Download.”
Last but not least, Catchvideo is a feasible option to download youtube videos. It is one of the best websites for downloading videos from YouTube. You must follow the steps outlined below to make use of this:
- Copy the download URL for the video
- Paste the URL into the address bar of the website
- Choose the video quality you want
- Look for the “Quick Download” button at the top of the page. Alternatively, press “Catch.”
Using VLC Player
You can also download youtube videos by using the VLC player. Follow the following steps:
- Select the video URL you want to download.
- Open VLC player then go to media option then select open network stream.
- Paste the selected URL in the box and hit the play option.
- Then from the VLC menu list go to the tools option and then select video information you will get a location link there.
- Copy that and paste in a new tab in the browser and hit enter
- The video will start playing now left-click on video and select save video as. Hit enter your video will start downloading.
These are the most effective methods for downloading YouTube videos without installing any software on your computer. The fundamental processes for downloading a video from each website are nearly the same. So, without any software, you may use any of these websites, tools, or apps to download Youtube videos and watch them in repeat mode without wasting data.
- All about Manny Montana’s personal life and his interests
- Gaspard Ulliel, the Moon Knight’s actor died in ski accident