ONGC enlistment 2020: The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) has welcomed applications for 4,182 disciple posts. The online application process for the ONGC disciple posts started from July 29, 2020, and the last date to go after ONGC Positions 2020 is Monday (August 17, 2020). The enrollment for Trade and Technician Apprentice opportunities will be for 21 workplaces the country over. Competitors who need to apply for the post can check qualification, determination procedure and opening subtleties here:
ONGC Vacancy Details
- Northern Sector: 228 posts
- Mumbai Sector: 764 posts
- Western Sector: 1,579 posts
- Eastern Sector: 716 posts
- Southern Sector: 674 posts
- Central Sector: 221 posts
- ONCG recruitment 2020: Eligibility
- ONGC age eligibility: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
ONGC Education Qualification
General and OBC up-and-comers among ONGC candidate more likely than not acquired at least 45 per cent marks in total and SC/ST/PwBD applicants 40 per cent marks in total. Booking for SC/ST/OBC and PwBD (in distinguished exchanges) will be material as per the administration’s recommended rate for ONGC enlistment 2020.
— The students are qualified for the month to month allowance according to Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as changed from to time during their commitment period.
— The learner isn’t qualified for any TA-DA/Boarding, or Lodging costs brought about during the time of preparing. ONGC won’t give any budgetary help towards transportation.
Determinations for the commitment of Apprentices would be founded based on marks got, and Merit was drawn. If there should arise an occurrence of a comparable number in Merit, an individual with higher age would be thought of. No peddling or affecting would be adequate whenever and may deliver for non-thought.
Instructions to apply for ONGC enrollment 2020
- Visit our ONGC site – ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply on the web
(Paper-based applications won’t be acknowledged.)
- There are two stages for the Registration process. Part-I and Part-II.
a. In Part-I enlistment, up-and-comer needs to fill his/her essential subtleties like name, class and so forth and needs to make his own secret key.
b. After fruitful Part-I enlistment, a framework created enrollment number is sent in the enrolled email id/SMS. With this enrollment number, a competitor has again to login into the structure with the secret word produced by him.
c. Up-and-comers are encouraged to recall enlistment number and secret word for future reference/use.
- In Part-II enlistment, up-and-comer needs to transfer his/her filtered photo and signature and outfit instructive capability, experience subtleties and so on and present the equivalent. This is the last accommodation process and after that applicant can’t change the intricacies outfitted.
- Up-and-comers are hence encouraged to outfit the subtleties in the entry cautiously and check the equivalent before conclusive accommodation.
Archives to be joined alongside ONGC application structure 2020
Duplicate of Aadhaar Card
Duplicate of PAN Card
10th pass/Matriculation endorsement/Birth Certificate for check
Semester-wise/year-wise imprint sheets and graduation degree/ITI pass endorsement in a particular control.
Transformation testament/formula gave by college/school.
SC/ST/OBC/Disability endorsements by saved classification up-and-comers in the recommended design
ONGC is an Indian worldwide oil and gas organization. Its registered office is presently at New Delhi, India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the legislature of India under the authoritative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
news source: business-standard