Because of the Covid-19 flare-up, IIT Madras Alumni Association (IITMAA) has changed over its yearly occasion – ‘Sangam’ – into a totally on the web, worldwide meeting this year. Sangam 2020 will be taken from 1 to 6 December 2020. Under the topic ‘Driving the New Normal’, the occasion will think how Governments, organizations and people can change over this snapshot of the crisis brought about by the worldwide pandemic Covid-19 to a time of chances.
IITMAA is additionally facilitating a virtual exhibit of worldwide advancements from new companies on points, for example, ‘Bharat in the New Normal,’ ‘Medical care and Therapeutics in the New Normal,’ ‘Fate of Work and Education in the New Normal,’ and ‘Profound tech in the New Normal.’
Sangam 2020 will highlight fireside visits with famous dignitaries, including:
1. Dr Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, Member of Parliament, and National Vice President, BJP on ‘Individuals, Policy and Politicians in the New Normal.’
2. Prof. K VijayRaghavan, Principal Scientific Adviser, Government of India on ‘Accomplishing Impact Through Science and Technology in India.’
3. Dr Subra Suresh, President, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore on ‘Exploration and Education in the New Normal.’
4. Sridhar Vembu, Founder and CEO of Zoho Corporation on ‘Made in India, Made for the World’ and the possibility of ‘idli productivity rather than ramen benefit for Indian new companies.’
5. Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthi, Director, IIT Madras will share his points of view on ‘IIT Madras Excellence in the New Normal.’
Shuba Kumar, President, IIT Madras Alumni Association, stated, “We mean to unite our graduated class, understudies and workforce at IIT Madras just as specialists, scholastics, and corporates far and wide to talk about, team up and actualize thoughts for driving another typical in India and the world.”
Sonam Wangchuk, Founding-head of the Students’ Educational and Cultural Movement of Ladakh (SECMOL) will dispatch the ‘New Normal’ Showcase of worldwide advancements by new companies. He will talk on ‘Starting an Innovation Culture.’ The exhibit will be accessible for the period of December 2020.
Krishnan Narayanan, Vice President, IIT Madras Alumni Association, and Coordinator, Sangam 2020, stated, “Sangam 2020 is without a doubt having a wide-contact as of now almost 2,000 individuals from 400 urban communities in India and around the globe have reacted to our study. We have speakers and pioneers from India, the U.S., Canada, Singapore, Australia, and Europe. We welcome everybody to go along with us in this worldwide trade of thoughts.”
Those intrigued can enlist for the occasion through the simultaneous connection – www.iitmaa.org/sangam.
IITMAA Masterclass arrangement
As a feature of this yearly occasion, IITMAA is likewise directing free ‘Masterclass’ arrangement pointed toward helping Indians develop on expert and individual measurements somewhere in the range of first and fourth December 2020 on the accompanying themes:
1. Upgrading commitment in a consideration starved world – gamification in business and schooling
2. SPRING – Bouncing Back From Rejection
3. Neuroscience, reflection and mental prosperity – An excursion into the heart to accomplish individual dominance and greatness
4. Overseeing Personal Finances Effectively