Six versus SCO Dream11 Tips And Prediction Big Bash League – T20
Sydney Sixers versus Perth Scorchers Dream11 Team Prediction KFC Big Bash League – T20 – Fantasy Playing Tips, Probable XIs, Dream11 Guru Tips, Probable XIs For Today’s six versus SCO at Sydney Cricket Ground: In another exciting experience of KFC Big Bash League – T20 2020, protecting bosses Sydney Sixers will take on Perth Scorchers at the Sydney Cricket Ground Saturday – February 6. The Big Bash League – T20 Sydney Sixers versus Perth Scorchers match will start at 2:10 PM IST. Sixers have been having a considerable season up until this point. Captain Josh Philippe has driven from the front and scored a sum of 499 runs. Then again, Perth Scorchers paralyzed Brisbane Heat in their last apparatus by 49 runs as Liam Livingstone cut a speedy 50 years. This season, Sydney Sixers crushed Perth Scorchers in both their conflicts. Both the groups will be prepared to confront each other one final time, and everyone’s eyes will be on BBL 2020-21 prize. Here is the KFC Big Bash League – T20 Dream11 Guru Tips and SIX versus SCO Dream11 Team Prediction, SIX versus SCO Fantasy Cricket Prediction T20 game, SIX versus SCO Probable XIs Big Bash League – T20, Fantasy Cricket Prediction – Sydney Sixers versus Perth Scorchers, Fantasy Playing Tips – Big Bash League – T20.
- Throw: The KFC Big Bash League – T20 coordinate throw between Sydney Sixers versus Perth Scorchers will occur at 1.45 PM IST – February 6.
- Time: 2:10 PM IST.
- Scene: Sydney Cricket Ground.
Six versus SCO My Dream11 Team
- Wicketkeeper: Josh Philippe, Josh Inglis
- Batsmen: Moises Henriques (VC), Colin Munro, Mitchell Marsh, Jason Roy
- All-rounders: Daniel Christian (C), Liam Livingstone
- Bowlers: Steve O’Keefe, Jason Behrendorff, Ben Dwarshius
Six versus SCO Probable Playing XIs
- Sydney Sixers: Josh Philippe (WK), Moises Henriques, James Vince, Daniel Hughes (C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshius, Sean Abbott, Steve O’Keefe, Jackson Bird.
- Perth Scorchers: Josh Inglis (WK), Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (C), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed.
SIX versus SCO SQUADS
- Perth Scorchers: Cameron Bancroft, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (wk), Ashton Turner (C), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Jason Roy.
- Sydney Sixers: Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe, Jackson Bird, Justin Avendano, Jake Ball, Nicholas Bertus, Jack Edwards, Hayden Kerr, Ben Manenti, Lloyd Pope, Gurinder Sandhu.